bee happy * bee well * bee positive

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Many Reflections


      The source is so vast as to be unknowable...when I pray or mantra, what ever way I express myself, they who are named are just spirit manifestations of my human imagination. And yet I earnestly recite their names and honor their personifications. They are my soul reflection. In one creation myth the source saw her reflection and it became the universe..so my world as well. It is my veil as I look through to the other side, for union. I feel so sorry for those whose gods and goddesses must remain separate eternally, who would never partake of the one. I am not so vain as to think I am but a speck on a speck, but I am certain that at its essence there is only one source and many reflections...a diamond in the sun.
                   blissings, amberspiral

No comments:

Post a Comment